Crestliner offers a discount to active duty servicemen, former servicemen who were honorably discharged, and immediate family members of servicemen killed in military conflicts.
The discount can be used on Model Year 2011 and 2012 new/unused/unregistered Crestliner boats packaged with Mercury engines. Qualified personnel receive the applicable discount (per the chart below) off the retail sales contract.
Classification and Documentation
As with other discounts, the military discount must be pre-approved.
1. Active duty servicemen:
2.Former servicemen who were honorably discharged:
- Please present a copy of your current military I.D. card.
3.Immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, child) of servicemen killed in military conflicts:
- Please submit DD Form 214 ("DD214") in either short or long form
- Servicemen from other countries such as Canada and Australia should provide discharge paperwork applicable to that country's armed forces
- Please submit a Death Certificate verifying serviceman was killed in military conflict dated 1991 or later, or
- Submit Record of Casualty Notification Actions dated 1991 or later, or
- Submit official military condolence letter, dated 1991 or later
- Servicemen from other countries such as Canada and Australia should provide death notice paperwork applicable to that country's armed forces