Mercury evaluates the performance of its dealers and assigns its highest rating of “Mercury Premier ” to those demonstrating an exceptional commitment to service.
Earning a Mercury Premier Service rating means a dealer:
- Achieves a 12-month service Customer Satisfaction Index score above the national average.
- Possesses all necessary service tools, test equipment, manuals and parts books to repair your boat or outboard motor.
- Employs at least one Certified or Master technician.
Provides timely service for all Mercury Marine customers.
- Offers extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate.
Uses, displays and stocks adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts to repair Mercury boats and outboard motors.
- Offers a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature.